Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Clara and Winton: Preoccupations

Winton [after farting, and then staring intently at his lap for probably 2 entire minutes, to the tune of "Shoo Fly, don't bother me"]:
Bum burps don't bother me
Bum burps don't bother me
Bum burps don't bother me
'Cause they belong to everybody!

He laughed his head off, and I think he quite deserves to laugh at his own joke.  This is a good adaptation of a tune for a 2 year old to have come up with on his own, no?

Clara: "Mummy, my room has P in it"
[to me this sounds like "pee," of which we have had altogether too much recently thanks to contentious felines and a potty-training Winton]
Me: "Oh no!  Where?  Which cat peed?"
Clara: "No, not pee, P: there's a picture, a painting, a pink thing and a piece of paper."

No comments:

Post a Comment